Photo Credit Sewing Jungle Unicorn Pattern Kids Can Sew Summer sewing camps for kids are quickly becoming more and more popular. They are fast paced, fun, AND educational. Here are 5 tips to help you plan your upcoming summer sewing camps. Tip #1 – CHOOSE A THEME Every summer sewing camp should have a theme! People like themes. Themes get people excited. Unicorns, travel, mermaid…whatever your theme is, embrace it! Get creative and design your camp entirely around your chosen theme Read more…
Category Archives: Summer Camps
- Make Money Sewing – Teaching Kids To Sew
- 5 Sewing Room Must-Haves
- Selecting The Right Sewing Machine For Your Sewing School
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Love To Sew? Turn Your Passion In To Profit
- From Employee to Entrepreneur – 5 Tips For Small Business Owners
- 5 Tips When Teaching a Summer Sewing Camp for Kids
- Benefits of using a sewing curriculum
- Age Appropriate Sewing
- 5 Tips When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Holiday Apron
- Fabric Tray
- Fall Pumpkin
- KCS Shoulder Tie Bag Has A Zipper Pocket!
- Christmas Ornament
- Fall Fleece Caps
- Anything Goes… Felt Pillows
- Can’t Get Easier Zipper Bag!
- T Shirt Dresses
- Whooo has a Secret?