We have been making these great fabric candy trays! They are quick and could be done in 1 hr. I precut everything to make it go quickly.
2 – 10″ fabric squares
1 – 10″ non fusible fleece or batting
8 buttons or *1/2″ double fold bias tape; store bought or made from matching fabric
Matching or contrasting thread
*If using bias tape sew open side and cut 8 – 10″ strips.
1. Place 10″ fabric pieces pretty sides together. Place on 10″ fleece.
* If using ties, pin each tie 2″ from each corner inside fabric. Ties will be inside the fabric.
2. Sew around all 4 sides of fabric leaving a 3″ hole for turning. Turn fabric right side out. Press.
3. Top stitch around all 4 sides of square.
* Tie your bows and your done!
4. Pinch each corner and use 2 buttons to sew across the corner to one another. Line up button holes and sew through both sides. Do this on all 4 sides.
All Done and such Cuteness!