Do you love to sew? Learn how you can make money teaching kids to sew. There’s nothing more satisfying than making money doing what you love! Realistically, you can make $65+ per hour by opening your own sewing studio using the Kids Can Sew curriculum. We’ll show you how. #BeYourOwnBoss #MakeMoneySewing
Here is a simple checklist to see if opening a sewing studio might be right for you:
- Do I know how to sew?
- Do I enjoy sewing?
- Do I enjoy working with kids?
- Do I want to make money using my talent of sewing?
- Do I have a spare room in my home (or space at a local fabric/hobby store) where I can teach?
- Do I want to be my own boss?
- Do I want to set my own hours?
If you answered yes to these questions, then what are you waiting for!? Sign up today! The Kids Can Sew method is guaranteed success. We make opening your own studio easy and as stress free as possible. You don’t have to do this alone. Here is what we offer.
- Training Manuals for you as an instructor. If you run your school using the proven Kids Can Sew method, you WILL have success!
- FREE One-on-one personalized phone training with a Kids Can Sew representative. We are here to help you every step of the way. We want you to succeed.
- Curriculum patterns and instructions for your students to progress through. Our curriculum is inexpensive. It is designed so your students cover the cost of their own pattern workbooks, and thus costing you nothing for the curriculum.
- You keep the $$$ you make! We don’t take a percentage or royalty. You keep your profits!
- Facebook community group for qualifying teachers to support each other and share in our successes.
What does it take to become a Registered Kids Can Sew instructor? Where do I start?
1- Membership (and purchase of the startup kit) is required and gives you access to your first training manual as well as FREE one-on-one phone training. With membership, you will also have access to the Kids Can Sew shop where you can purchase curriculum (patterns and workbooks), marketing materials, and additional training manuals. Membership is only $19.95 a month, and can be paid either monthly or yearly. Seriously, how many monthly memberships actually MAKE you money!?
2- Once you sign up, you will have immediate access to your first few training manuals and a Kids Can Sew Representative will contact you shortly to set up a time for your first one-on-one training session. You can realistically get your sewing studio up and running in as little as a month or two!
What are you waiting for? Sign up here today!