For over 35 years, we have been in the business of helping individuals become successful small business owners. We have learned a great deal along the way and would like to share a few tips. Making the transition from an employee (or stay-at-home parent) to a business owner can be challenging. If you are a small business owner, pay close attention, especially if you are in the service industry. You may not even realize that you are making some of Read more…
Tag Archives: business opportunity
- Make Money Sewing – Teaching Kids To Sew
- 5 Sewing Room Must-Haves
- Selecting The Right Sewing Machine For Your Sewing School
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Love To Sew? Turn Your Passion In To Profit
- From Employee to Entrepreneur – 5 Tips For Small Business Owners
- 5 Tips When Teaching a Summer Sewing Camp for Kids
- Benefits of using a sewing curriculum
- Age Appropriate Sewing
- 5 Tips When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Holiday Apron
- Fabric Tray
- Fall Pumpkin
- KCS Shoulder Tie Bag Has A Zipper Pocket!
- Christmas Ornament
- Fall Fleece Caps
- Anything Goes… Felt Pillows
- Can’t Get Easier Zipper Bag!
- T Shirt Dresses
- Whooo has a Secret?