Your sewing school deserves a stress free machine and so do you! Selecting the right sewing machine for your young sewists is vitally important to their experience. You want to make sure the machine they are using adds to their experience and doesn’t detract from it. Here are a few things you will want to consider before selecting the right machine for your studio. Machine Size You will want to purchase full size machines. In my mind, this is non-negotiable…full size Read more…
Tag Archives: find a sewing machine
- Make Money Sewing – Teaching Kids To Sew
- 5 Sewing Room Must-Haves
- Selecting The Right Sewing Machine For Your Sewing School
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Love To Sew? Turn Your Passion In To Profit
- From Employee to Entrepreneur – 5 Tips For Small Business Owners
- 5 Tips When Teaching a Summer Sewing Camp for Kids
- Benefits of using a sewing curriculum
- Age Appropriate Sewing
- 5 Tips When Teaching Kids To Sew
- Holiday Apron
- Fabric Tray
- Fall Pumpkin
- KCS Shoulder Tie Bag Has A Zipper Pocket!
- Christmas Ornament
- Fall Fleece Caps
- Anything Goes… Felt Pillows
- Can’t Get Easier Zipper Bag!
- T Shirt Dresses
- Whooo has a Secret?