The YOYO craze!!!
It is so easy to embellish your unique creations by adding simple decorations. One of my favorites is the yoyo.
- Scrap Fabric
- Buttons/odds-n-ends (optional)
1. Select which fabric you want to use and cut out a circle. The size is up to you. The bigger the circle, the bigger the yoyo.
2. Iron the edges to ugly side
3. Stitch around edge keeping stitches neat and evenly spaced.
4. Pull ends to gather the edges to the middle. Tie the ends off and trim them.
5. Finish yoyo by straightening and adjusting the pleats to your desired look. From here, you can add buttons or other fun adornments to your yoyo for added effect. You can even stitch separate yoyos on top of one another for a layered look. It’s all up to you. Have fun!